Hot Toys TDK. thanks again good doc.

Go down

Hot Toys TDK.  thanks again good doc. Empty Hot Toys TDK. thanks again good doc.

Post by TheMyth on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 pm

got this bad boy in the post today. I'm completely wrapped!

now, need to make a custom Bruce Wayne with the extra head.

Hot Toys TDK.  thanks again good doc. 001wv5
Hot Toys TDK.  thanks again good doc. 002ed7
Hot Toys TDK.  thanks again good doc. 003mm8
TheMyth
TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

Number of posts : 935
Trading Status : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hot Toys TDK.  thanks again good doc. Empty Re: Hot Toys TDK. thanks again good doc.

Post by TheMyth on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:02 pm

oh yeah. the flash really highlights the blue on the batman outfit. It's nowhere near that obvious a colour change in person. The photos do not do it justice.
TheMyth
TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hot Toys TDK.  thanks again good doc. Empty Re: Hot Toys TDK. thanks again good doc.

Post by Dabigfella on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:18 pm

T our local collectables gathering (parra fair) there is a guy who sells hot toys, he also has the plain bodies they use minus clothes with generic heads removable, and there are 2 kinds, heads with neck attached, or the bodie with head attached, they are fairly cheap too, less than $100, not sure exactly how much, would suit a bruce wayne down to the ground. He actually got them as you can make a clark kent with the hot toys supes as the clothes and head come with him....
Dabigfella
Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMyth on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:36 pm

Dabigfella wrote:T our local collectables gathering (parra fair) there is a guy who sells hot toys, he also has the plain bodies they use minus clothes with generic heads removable, and there are 2 kinds, heads with neck attached, or the bodie with head attached, they are fairly cheap too, less than $100, not sure exactly how much, would suit a bruce wayne down to the ground. He actually got them as you can make a clark kent with the hot toys supes as the clothes and head come with him....

$100 seems a little rich to me. I may be mistaken but I'm sure I've seen them on the bay for almost half that. But, having said that, if I'm wrong I may have to wait a little bit. $100 is a little more than I'm prepared to pay for a custom.

Thanks for the tip though DBF, I appreciate it.
TheMyth
TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 pm

No worries, i will keep my eyes open next fair as i have to see him anyway to pick up my mark III Iron man (pre ordered last fair!!) I know they were only 2 figures no where near $100, i just can't remember the exact figure, could be $80 or could be $40, i'll know for sure early Feb.....
Dabigfella
Dabigfella
Mr Motu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scream Man on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:40 am

i really want the Medicom Rocketeer, the only high end figure of this type thats really tempted me, but its about $300 or so aussie to buy. I dunno if i can bring myself to do it....
The Scream Man
The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistix on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:56 am

Holy hell those are fantastic!

I think I may have to track these two down one day.

Cheers for the pics Myth.
Artistix
Artistix
So many hauls, so little time

Number of posts : 2298
Trading Status : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMyth on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:06 am

Artistix wrote:Holy hell those are fantastic!

I think I may have to track these two down one day.

Cheers for the pics Myth.

no worries
TheMyth
TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMyth on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 am

Dabigfella wrote:No worries, i will keep my eyes open next fair as i have to see him anyway to pick up my mark III Iron man (pre ordered last fair!!) I know they were only 2 figures no where near $100, i just can't remember the exact figure, could be $80 or could be $40, i'll know for sure early Feb.....

I just nabbed one for under $30AUS shipped from Hong Kong (nude body, no clothes, hands or feet.) not too bad really.
TheMyth
TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 pm

cool, a handless footless clothless Bruce Wayne!!!! Wink
Dabigfella
Dabigfella
Mr Motu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creecher on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 am

Nice haul there Myth. The Dark Knight is a great figure.

Hope you don't mind me derailing your thread.
The Scream Man wrote:i really want the Medicom Rocketeer, the only high end figure of this type thats really tempted me, but its about $300 or so aussie to buy. I dunno if i can bring myself to do it....
Which one are you after? There's three now. V1, V2, and the V2-5. Here's one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Medicom-1-6-RAH-The-ROCKETEER-Ver-2-5-Action-Figure_W0QQitemZ110369089570QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item110369089570&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

US$170 shipped. That'd be around A$250. Gotta be better than $300.
creecher
creecher

Number of posts : 15
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sledge Hammer! on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm waiting for the latest version of The Joker before finally pulling the trigger on one of these...
Sledge Hammer!
Sledge Hammer!
Never gets his package stimulated

Number of posts : 934
Trading Status : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down